Help for KProcess

Peter.J.Robinson at icl.com Peter.J.Robinson at icl.com
Thu Jan 6 13:54:43 GMT 2000

Try:

proc << "cp " << source << destination;

PJR

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Paul Miniscloux [mailto:jpminiscloux at nordnet.fr]
Sent: 29 December 1999 18:15
To: kdevelop at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de
Subject: Help for KProcess

Hello,

I have a problem with KProcess.
Here this that I would want to make:
I have a directory containing a MySQL database who serves me of pattern
(/usr/mysql/modele).
I create a new database who is going to serve me for my software (for
example /usr/mysql/THOMAS).
I must copy the whole some tables of the database "modele" toward the
database "THOMAS"
I use the for it orders: cp  /usr/mysql/modele/*  /usr/mysql/THOMAS

After numerous tests with KProcess I don't have any result. Here the used
code.
 Someone would can he say me this who doesn't go.

Thank you.

source = "/var/mysql/modele/*";

destination = "/var/mysql/" + base + QString("/");

KShellProcess proc;

proc.clearArguments();

proc << "cp " + (QString) "'" + source + (QString) "' '" + destination +
(QString) "'";

proc.start(KProcess::Block,KProcess::AllOutput); */