C\C++ reference

Rene M�rten delta_x at gmx.net
Tue Jan 4 22:15:49 GMT 2000

On Mon, 03 Jan 2000, you wrote:
> hallo,
>
> i had the same problems. try it the following way:
>
> -open the archive with ark under kde oder another wm
> -you will see a dir-structure like  ....doc/en/html ...or so..
> (sorry but i write this mail under win95 and cann´t remember the exact path)
> -try to find this structure in your kde-directory
> -untar the c/c++-reference in this directory
>
> thats the way it worked on my computer.
> to copy the reference under /root/kde is definitively the wrong way.
> greetings
> andreas

you are right !

the default path for this reference is

$(KDEPATH)/share/doc/HTML/en/kdevelop/reference/

but you should copy it to your languagedirectory
e.g.

$(KDEPATH)/share/doc/HTML/sv/kdevelop/reference/      for swedish
$(KDEPATH)/share/doc/HTML/de/kdevelop/reference/      or german

--
Kind Regards

Rene Maerten
E-Mail: Delta_X at LinuxCoding.de
Home:   http://www.LinuxCoding.de
Telephone: +49-3328-305200
Don't buy Windows Beta 2000, just try Linux !