kdevelop sgml problem

José Carlos Monteiro jcm at oninet.pt
Sat Jan 1 15:15:47 GMT 2000

Package: kdk
Version: 1.0

There's something wrong with the ApplicationWizard of kdevelop. Whenever I
create a new project, the ApplicationWizard dialog box returns the following:

***************** OUTPUT - BEGIN *******************
[...]
configure files...
Using existing index.nif.
SGML-Tools version 1.0.9

Usage:
  sgml2html [options] <infile>
General options:
  --papersize={a4,letter} -p {a4,letter}

--language={en,english,english,de,deutsch,german,nl,nederlands,dutch,fr,français,french,es,español,spanish,da,dansk,danish,no,norsk,norwegian,se,svenska,swedish,pt,portuges,portuguese,ca,català,catalan,it,italiano,italian,ro,românã,romanian}
-l
{en,english,english,de,deutsch,german,nl,nederlands,dutch,fr,français,french,es,español,spanish,da,dansk,danish,no,norsk,norwegian,se,svenska,swedish,pt,portuges,portuguese,ca,català,catalan,it,italiano,italian,ro,românã,romanian}
  --charset={latin,ascii} -c {latin,ascii}
  --style=string -S string
  --tabsize=number -t number
  --verbose -v
  --debug -d
  --define=string -D string
  --include=string -i string
  --pass=string -P string

Format: html
  --split={0,1,2} -s {0,1,2}
  --dosnames -h
  --imagebuttons -I

Error: Unknown option -N

Copying icons...
Done.
READY

It appears that the Wizard is calling sgml2html with a -N option, which seems
to be unsupported. I believe I'm using the latest version of SGML-Tools.

I'm using SuSE 6.3, kernel version 2.2.13, glibc 2.1.2, and GCC 2.95.2, and
SGMLTools 1.0.9.