BUGREPORT: 1.1final - Project Build warning

W. Tasin tasin at e-technik.fh-muenchen.de
Mon Feb 28 14:15:49 GMT 2000

Falk Brettschneider wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Everytime when I want to "Execute" an application by clicking on the
> toolbar button, KDevelop says that there are changed source files and
> asks if it should compile. But there are no changed files. So I suppose
> that is a bug.
> I use Customer projects (coming with their own Makefile).
> --

Hi Falk,

this isn't a bug... it's a new feature!! :-)
Now it will examine if a source, which is registered in the project have
changed and it puts out this message.
I think there has changed a "source" file (or something which is
considered as source) of your project... but maybe I'm wrong??! (Can I
have a look at your project or is it secret? ;-))

You can change the behaviour by using "Project Options/Make Options" and
selecting
"Always rebuild" on "rebuild behaviour on run/debug" then your custom
project will be always builded without warning.

Ciao

Walter