C++ documentation

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 07:49:04 GMT 2000

Hi,

I've got SuSE6.3.

KDevelop1.1final says (I translated the German message here):

-----------------
ERROR:

C/C++ Referenz not installed.  Please get the package
"c_c++_reference.tar.gz" from

www.kdevelop.org

and copy it to your KDE-directory.   Extract it with "tar zxvf
c_c++_reference.tar.gz " to install the reference.
------------------

I did that steps but the package gets in the wrong path:

[root at pc9 falk]# cd /opt/kde
[root at pc9 kde]# tar -xvzf c_cpp_reference-1.0.tar.gz
c_cpp_reference-1.0/
c_cpp_reference-1.0/Makefile.in
c_cpp_reference-1.0/AUTHORS
c_cpp_reference-1.0/Makefile.am
c_cpp_reference-1.0/acinclude.m4
c_cpp_reference-1.0/aclocal.m4
c_cpp_reference-1.0/config.guess
c_cpp_reference-1.0/config.sub
c_cpp_reference-1.0/configure

That's why the hint is simply WRONG! :-(

BTW: What is the correct path for the installation of the C/C++ docu?

--

Ciao,
--Falk