Using Kdevelop and CORBA

W. Tasin tasin at e-technik.fh-muenchen.de
Sun Feb 27 00:10:31 GMT 2000

Rehi Marcus,

> Hi Walter,
>
> Thank you very much for the quick answer! :-))
>
> Unfortunately this solution doesn't work on my system. I think i do understand
> exactly what your code does but somehow the $(wildcard ...) stuff doesn't work
> here.
>
> Everything works fine if i substitute the wildcard stuff with the actual
> filenames manually. But with the wildcards in place, nothing gets compiled at
> all. Make just thinks that there is nothing to do.
>
> Is there a special way i have to invoke make? I am working on Linux 2.2.13, make
> version "GNU Make version 3.77".

No.. there is no special way for that...

strange...
I did it with htmls for the kdelibdocs and it works for me...

I got this tricky way from the make documentation... and it should work
for just this version... hmmmm....

another hint could be using:
IDLSOURCES := $(wildcard *.idl)
(but if I had understood correctly, this shouldn´t be the problem)

you can also have a look on it:
http://www.gnu.org/manual/make/html_chapter/make_4.html#SEC23
maybe _you_ find the problem...

Ciao

Walter
--
oohhh sveglia.... il mondo e' ammalato, ma x colpa di chi.........
(Zucchero)