Using Kdevelop and CORBA

Marcus Gruendler runner at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Sat Feb 26 22:43:23 GMT 2000

On Sam, 26 Feb 2000 you wrote:
[...]
> Hi Marcus,
>
> try this:
>
> after the kdevelop specific part
>
> ---------- snip ------------
> IDLSOURCES = $(wildcard *.idl)
> EXTRA_DIST = $(wildcard *.cpp) $(IDLSOURCES)
>
> boersenmarkt_SOURCES = $(wildcard *.cpp) $(patsubst %.cc, %.idl,
> $(IDLSOURCES))
>
> %.cc %.h: %.idl
>          $(IDLCOMPILER) $(IDLARGS) $<
>
> ---------- snip ------------

Hi Walter,

Thank you very much for the quick answer! :-))

Unfortunately this solution doesn't work on my system. I think i do understand
exactly what your code does but somehow the $(wildcard ...) stuff doesn't work
here.

Everything works fine if i substitute the wildcard stuff with the actual
filenames manually. But with the wildcards in place, nothing gets compiled at
all. Make just thinks that there is nothing to do.

Is there a special way i have to invoke make? I am working on Linux 2.2.13, make
version "GNU Make version 3.77".

Bye, Marcus

--
Marcus Gruendler