Source Files

Ralf Nolden rnolden at kdevelop.de
Thu Feb 24 07:14:04 GMT 2000

#LEE SHIH PAUL# wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> Sorry to interrupt. I have already istalled Kdevelop. But when I run a
> simple application, those related source files, eg. kapp.h were not
> found. What are the faults that I have made? What is the remedy?
You haven´t got set -I/(yourkdedir)/include correctly (also
-L/(yourkdedir)/lib should then be missing)
You can´t compile an app just by running the compiler, you have to set
the include path. That is why you should use a generated project which
searches the kde and qt dirs and sets these variables.

Ralf

--
Ralf Nolden

Ardennenstr. 41