Dialog Editor in KDevelop 1.0

Oliver Eichler oliver.eichler at dspsolutions.de
Wed Feb 23 09:13:32 GMT 2000

Am Mit, 23 Feb 2000 schrieben Sie:
> On Tue, 22 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> > Hi,
> > 	If this is strictly a development list, please let me
> > know.  I had a question about the KDevelop 1.0 dialog
> > editor.  I would like to add a QButtonGroup to my
> > dialog, however, this widget is not available in the
> > KDevelop 1.0 dialog editor.  So I assume I should put

I simply add a second init method for all creation stuff not supported
by the editor to the dialog class file not altered by the dialog
editor. It is just a little work to keep both methods in sync.

oliver

 --
Ingenieure Kellermann, Voigt, Hoepfl, Eichler und Weidner

DSP Solutions                  http://www.dspsolutions.de