can't find files in sub-directories

Engel A. Sanchez engel at netway.com
Sat Feb 19 15:46:16 GMT 2000

(is there an official form for submitting bugs somewhere?)

	Hi. I'm using kdevelop 1.0 with KDE 1.1.2-11. Qt 1.44
(of course) running Redhat 6.0. I use gcc as my compiler.

	I tried creating a new project, then while adding
some of my files (add existing files) I put a few of them in a new
directory, to generate a static library.  I compiled the whole thing,
everything normal. There was a couple of syntax error shown in the
output window. I clicked on some of them, but an error dialog popped up
saying it could not find the file in the directory of my project. The
files were in that sub-directory I created, but it seems it wasn't
looking in there.  Is this a bug? Am I missing something?

	Please be forgiving, this is the first time I attempt to send a
bug-report. I don't know all your rules for this, don't just ignore me.
If somebody can help, it would be greatly appreciated.  I want to use
Kdevelop, I just need a little help. Thanks in advance.

	Engel Sanchez