Patch to fix a bug

Mr. Data mr.data at nikocity.de
Wed Feb 16 08:30:11 GMT 2000

You wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> > On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> >
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > After adding a new item to the "Others..." group of the doctree I noticed that
> > > the icons apper _twice_ until you restart KDevelop.
> >
> > ??? Your code does exactly what ListViewFolderItem::refresh() did before
> > someone commented it out. I don't get it.
>
> I commented it out.
>
> Problem was pressing the doc tab could cause kdevelop to crash.
> Traced to QListView holding onto the deleted classes internally.
> The work around solution was to clear the whole tree and rebuild.
> But it looks like this refresh is called elsewhere, so the patch would be
> needed. But now, will the crash reoccur?

Hi (especially jbb),
in which version should this happen? I'm using your (jbb) workaround with
1.1beta2 and don't have those problems.
The problem with your workaround on my system is, that the item isn't _removed _
from the list when deleting an entry in the others-group , until I choose
refresh from the view-menu. (?)

Bye M.D.