Where has my project gone???

Ivan Martinez ex08 at kalman.iau.dtu.dk
Mon Feb 14 14:14:47 GMT 2000

Hello,
    Today I started a new KDE session and I got a message telling that a
new version was installed (which is not true) and libraries templates
had to be updated. I did that and when I started KDevelop 1.0 I got the
configuration windows of the first running. I opened my project and the
only thing I can see in the treeview window are the files in the RFV.
How can I refresh the CV and the LFV?. Thanks in advance.

--
Ivan Martinez (Rodriguez)
Bch in Computer Science - MSc student