kdevelop-20000210.tar.bz2 in snapshots not compilable

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Feb 10 20:30:32 GMT 2000

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 you wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I wanna compile kdevelop-20000210.tar.bz2 from
> ftp.kde.org/kde/snapshots/current. I compiled kdesupport, kdelib, but
> kdevelop not compiled, 'cause there is some change in kdelib, in
> kaccel. This will be bugfixed?

Hi!

These snaphots are prealpha versions of KDevelop2. Sometimes they compile,
sometimes not. If you want to use KDevelop please take a stable version
(1.0final) or a CVS snapshot of KDevelop1.x.
ftp://lma.e-technik.fh-muenchen.de/pub/unix/ide/KDevelop/

BTW: all KDevelop packages on this ftp server contains the complete KDevelop
documentation.

Ciao!
Sandy

--