Further developments w.r.t. KDevelop documentation nightmare.

molnarc at nebsllc.com molnarc at nebsllc.com
Thu Feb 10 14:41:25 GMT 2000

Man, what an attitude. Maybe you should go back to using Microsoft code. I
spend an average of 30 hours a week working on KDE , I package alpha
versions, etc. for the masses. Please realize we all volunteer our time.
You are not buying a shrink wrapped package, you are not buying code. If
you do not like what you get try the command "rm -rf /opt/kde" and go to
another brand of software.

I have seen 2 messages like this in this list today. It is your attitude
that should not be tolorated. No-one told you to use kdevelop, you chose
to.

Go Away!