Bug in "Add existing file(s)"

Jeremy Knope swttiggr2 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 15:28:10 GMT 2000

I also, with Kdevelop 1.0 (not beta) had the add
existing files bug... when i go to add a file.. just
one... it would crash when it tries to add. then when
i try again with some file.. it works(BUT this time
it's overwriting the existing file that it tried to
make)
 i did send a report to the bugs email... got some
weird responses... think they acknowledged it... not
sure.
   -Jeremy
PS, speaking of Kdevelop... i can't make KDE apps.
error in configure, trying to link a small KDE app,
are you using the same compilation enviroment that you
made QT and KDE libs with.  i saw that this might be
because it's using qt-2.0.2 instead of 1.44(since
Kdevelop wants 1.44, and i have qt-2.0.2 set as QTDIR)
both should be installed tho

--- Marcus Gruendler

http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/Marcus.Gruendler/index_en.html