KProcess

Saar Gross mostang at netvision.net.il
Mon Feb 7 20:58:25 GMT 2000

Sorry in advance if the problem is "too newbie" :)
I have a problem with KProcess, here is a piece of the code:

KProcess process; { Declared process }
process << "echo" << "this is a test"; { Gave process the arguments:
"echo this is a test" }
connect(&process,SIGNAL(processExited(KProcess
*)),this,SLOT(testing(KProcess *))); { connected the process to a slot I
made }
process.start(KProcess::NotifyOnExit,KProcess::All); { Told the process
to notify on exit and full communication }

The slot is never execuated. What did I do wrong ?
                                          Thanks in advance,
                                                                  Saar
Gross