Bug in "Add existing file(s)"

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 14:18:51 GMT 2000

Marcus Gruendler wrote:

> The normal behaviour of multiple file selection is:
>
> *Click on first desired filename
> *SHIFT-Click on last desired filename
>  (or alternatively CTRL-Click on the other desired filenames.
No, normal is just relative.

Qt-based applications provide another way of choosing multiple files:
- Click at any file to select it
- Clicking on several files select them all
- Click again on a file to unselect it
- Click on a file, keep the mouse button pressed and move the mouse
downwards or upwards to select a range of files.
- Doing Click'n'Drag on selected files again unselects them.

It's a little bit unusual for users who just know Windows GUI-behaviour
but not too difficult to learn it as well.

> I hope i could explain the problem in an understandable way since
> english is not my mother language ... :-)
Du hast schreiben nix grosses Error! So gut capito for me. ;-)

--

Ciao,
--Falk