PNG support in trees ?

Paul Derbyshire derbyshire at globalserve.net
Tue Feb 8 11:38:28 GMT 2000

At 09:25 PM 2/7/00 +0100, you wrote:
>I have made a patch against KDevelop 1.1 beta2 today. It was very easy in
fact,
>so i hope there should be no problem with the patch.
>
>You are now able to open *.xpm, *.png, *.gif and *.jpg right into the icon
>editor. I did not go into details which other graphic formats kiconedit
>supports, so if there is one missing - tell me i'll make another patch.

Here's a really sweet idea: let the user choose the bitmap editor they use
itself -- so, for example, if they don't like the way kiconedit sometimes
opens 800 windows in a row about some sort of failed assert, thereby
hanging the X server, they can use kpaint instead ;-)

--
   .*.  "Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not
-()  <  circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a
        -- B. Mandelbrot  |http://surf.to/pgd.net derbyshire at globalserve.net
Programmer & Humanist|ICQ: 10423848|