PNG support in trees ?

Marcus Gruendler runner at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Feb 7 20:25:32 GMT 2000

On Son, 06 Feb 2000 wrote Sandy Meier:
> On Sun, 06 Feb 2000 you wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I'm developing an application for KDE2.
> > Because I have to convert my images to PNG they appear in the LFV and RFV trees.
> >
> > But if I click on a PNG KDevelop doesn't start KIconedit but opens the icon as
> > a file in the header tab.
>
> Hi!
>
> Sorry, but this is hardcoded in the file kdevelop/ckdevelop_noslot.cpp, method
> "switchToFile()". It is easy to fix, so if you want... :-)

Hi K-hackers,

I have made a patch against KDevelop 1.1 beta2 today. It was very easy in fact,
so i hope there should be no problem with the patch.

You are now able to open *.xpm, *.png, *.gif and *.jpg right into the icon
editor. I did not go into details which other graphic formats kiconedit
supports, so if there is one missing - tell me i'll make another patch.

Bye, Marcus

 --
Marcus Gruendler
eMail: runner at tamalin.de