BIG problems with internal debugger

jbb jbb at ihug.co.nz
Sat Feb 5 22:52:47 GMT 2000

On Sun, 06 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Some seconds ago I finished my debug session :-)
>
> But I have not recompiled, I was doing the same things as I normally do.
>
> But I'll have a look at this,
>
> Seems like your debugger hears the words of his father ;-)

:-) behave debugger :-)

It's possible that a message falls out at a different time (wild guess) and
stops things working. But that's a very strange problem.

If you compile with the -DGDB_MONITOR flag then, if it happens again, just
switch to the output debugger tab and paste the output into a mail. We should
have caught the error and that'll just leave us to fix it (fingers crossed). I
think I'm glad it's working for you again.

--
Regards,

jbb
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jbb