QtGL libraries

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Feb 4 05:29:43 GMT 2000

Tim Wojtulewicz wrote:

> I'm having some difficulties using the GL template in KDevelop 1.1beta2.
> I have downloaded and installed the qt-opengl-1.44-1 RPM, which installs
> libqgl.a.  The problem is is that I think KDevelop wants a .so file, which
> I cannot find.  Anyone have any expoerience with this?
>
> Tim Wojtulewicz

Maybe you only have the library, but not the header files in the rpm ?
AFAIK the qtgl lib is a static one because not everyone has the dynamic
version installed on systems, so it's statically linked. If you have Qt
installed you can also create the gl library in the extensions/opengl
directory of Qt.

Ralf