help a newbie please?

MeMpHiStO walls at alleg.edu
Thu Feb 3 02:04:03 GMT 2000

I'm a senior in college, and have been recently been looking into
programming with QT.  I have been using KDE for the past few years, and
wish to do some application development.  Is there anyone willing to
share the icq # who could possibly have the time to help me out in my
beginnings with KDevelop and QT?  Also, if anyone has a simple text
editor that was created using KAppwizard, could you please get in
contact with me, since this is the first project I am working on.

Thank you,

Wall

--

"What? Is man merely a mistake of God's? Or God merely a mistake of man's?
 -Nietzsche