doc-tab-bug in beta2??(was:Re: Problems with compiler option -g and configure)

jbb jbb at ihug.co.nz
Wed Feb 2 08:45:35 GMT 2000

On Wed, 02 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> On Die, 01 Feb 2000 you wrote:
> > Hi,
> > as soon as I have time, (tonight or tomorrow) I'll look into it again.  I had
> > found a qt bug which caused it to happen but might workaround may not always
> > work.
> > Ben
> > PS:
> > can you try to reproduce this bug using the refresh button instead of the load
> > project or does it happen only with the load project
> > PPS:
> > One thing which tells me we are talking about a different manifestation of the
> > same bug is your use of the outputview.
> >>AAAAARRRRGGG!!
> dito
>
> Hi,
> ok, I hope this list can swallow one more bug-mail (sorry to all who are not
> interested in my backtraces).

No, this is good. It's exactly what we need to track this bug down :-)

> It *seems* that this bug only occurs after a open/open recent project. But it
> isn´t necessary to click the outputview toolbutton afterwards (like I wrote
> before). It also crashes if I select refresh from the view-menu or clicking the
> reload toolbutton( after open;different backtraces). Just doing a refresh
> didn´t crash here.

I cannot make this crash here. What system are you using, particularly qt
version. compile version? debug on or off, etc (I'll check back in your previous
mail for this but I don't think you've posted it? It might be useful to know.)
Oh - Is there any possibility you're running the wrong version of kdevelop? (I
have to ask :-)

Are you there, Benoit? These traces and description still look like that qt
bug. Hmmm

--
Regards,

jbb