Language beautifuler

Roberto Alsina ralsina at conectiva.com.ar
Fri Dec 29 19:38:26 GMT 2000

On Fri, 29 Dec 2000, Aleksandar Dezelin wrote:

> Isn't it a nice idea, a component for beautifuling source code, let's say,
> before commiting it to CVS? I don't know if something like this already
> exists in KDevelop 2.0pre (I often use version 1.2 of it but I don't like the
> way it formats my source code) and I am willing to start writing some kind of
> patch (?) or maybe KParts::Plugin.
>
> If this sounds like a good idea, please let me know of it.

There are several CLI tools, which could be adequately wrapped.
I have used Artistic Style and it ain't half bad.

http://astyle.sourceforge.net/

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina at conectiva.com.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Director técnico
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Conectiva SA
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Buenos Aires - Argentina
                                KDE Developer (MFCH)
"Those who serve the revolution plough the sea" Bolivar