Merry Christmas

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sat Dec 23 16:58:01 GMT 2000

Hi all,

I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year. Since the past
year has been so successful for me personally, I want to thank everyone
involved especially in the success of our KDevelop program for UNIX for
the time and effort they spent in our project as well as to invite them
to continue their good work as well as I will do in the coming year. To
my personal friends I´d like to take this mail as a reminder that I´m
still alive ;-) and not yet fully implemented into my computers ;-) I
hope the next year, especially during summer, will bring us some good
weekends to spend together.

I hope you have a good time with your families and get loads of presents
;-)

See you in the new Millenium,

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org