Running executable

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Dec 22 16:14:48 GMT 2000

Thomas Matelich wrote:

> Sandy Meier wrote:

> > > Fi Thomas,
> > >
> > > this seem to be a bug in kdevelop 1.3. I'v got the same problems here and
> > > I'm waiting for a patch. The problem only occures with terminal
> > > applications. I would like to install version 1.3 at out developer stations
> > > because the improvements are significant. Unfortunately we have a lot of
> > > terminal applications :(
> >
> > Sorry, but I can't reproduce this bug. Please look at the timestamp from the
> > package. Maybe you have a 10 December release? (there was an preview release
> > without announcement on our ftp server on this day). The final release is
> > from 11 December.
>
> I think the problem may be related to platform.  A coworker just installed Mandrake 7.2 (like I have)
> and is getting this problem with all of his projects.  Could you tell me what system call is made to run
> the executable?

You maybe created that with the beta of 1.3 and now continue to work
with 1.3- we´ve changed that a bit because of the xml files for KDE 2.0
projects. Your one is probably a generated file, so it wouldn´t harm to
try to re-generate the project file and everything should be ok.
Otherwise, set this in Project-Options-binary, that is where it comes
from.

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org