Need help to Install

Rachan Hongpairote rachan at sas.co.th
Fri Dec 15 13:22:35 GMT 2000

Hi,
  I've got the error message when i tried to install kdevelop 1.3
This is the error message:

checking for Qt... libraries /usr/lib/qt-1.45/lib, headers /usr/lib/qt-1.45/include
checking if Qt compiles without flags... no
checking for moc... /usr/lib/qt-1.45/bin/moc
checking for rpath... yes
checking for KDE... libraries /usr/local/kde/lib, headers/usr/local/kde/include
checking for KDE paths... compiling
checking for KDE headers installed... configure: error: your system is not
able to compile a small KDE application! Check, if you installed the KDE header
files correctly.

   I'm using RH6.2 and qt-1.45 not have qvaluelist.h that kurl.h
request.   Please help me to solve this problem.

   Thanks!
--
Rachan Hongpairote           Software Advanced Solutins Co.,Ltd.
e-mail: rachan at sas.co.th     52/87 Phuket-Villa 2 Soi 3, Chaofa Rd.,