Running executable

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Fri Dec 15 10:24:39 GMT 2000

On Friday 15 December 2000 09:29, you wrote:
> On Don, 14 Dez 2000 Thomas Matelich wrote:
> > Could anyone tell me what I messed up this time?  When I hit F9, I get
> > /bin/sh: zac/zac: Not a directory.  This is almost a new project.  I
> > just created another project and running it works.  I looked for a
> > script that may be called for running the exe, but was unable to find
> > it.
>
> Fi Thomas,
>
> this seem to be a bug in kdevelop 1.3. I'v got the same problems here and
> I'm waiting for a patch. The problem only occures with terminal
> applications. I would like to install version 1.3 at out developer stations
> because the improvements are significant. Unfortunately we have a lot of
> terminal applications :(

Sorry, but I can't reproduce this bug. Please look at the timestamp from the
package. Maybe you have a 10 December release? (there was an preview release
without announcement on our ftp server on this day). The final release is
from 11 December.

Ciao!
Sandy

--
Until he extends the circle of compassion to all living things,
man will not himself find peace. (Albert Schweitzer)