TELL ME WHY KDEVELOP ALWAYS HAS THIS ERROR (VERSION 1.2)

Benjamin Ellis bmellis at indifference.org
Wed Dec 13 23:04:26 GMT 2000

That's not KDevelop, KDevelop is an interface to your compiler (which you see
below).  The problem you're having is that either you don't have an
appropriate version of Qt (look like you need Qt 1.44) or you didn't run
./configure properely and it's not finding the Qt you need.  In KDevelop, go
to the build menu and click on "Configure..." and the very bottom, and add
this option "--with-qt-dir=/opt/qt1.44"   or wherever your Qt 1.44 directory
is located.

-Ben Ellis