temporary wrapper script / libtool problem

Eggert Ehmke eggert.ehmke at berlin.de
Wed Dec 6 13:21:22 GMT 2000

Hello !
I am afraid this topic has been discussed already, however I did not find any references in the archive. I am porting my kde1 application to kde2, using kdevelop 1.3beta. The project compiles without errors, and the app runs as expected. However, it is generated as a wrapper script, the actual executables are in a .lib subdirectory. It seems that libtool thinks that some libraries must be relinked at runtime. How can I get rid of this ?
Kernel 2.2.17, Qt1.45/Kde1.1.2, Qt2.2.2/Kde2.0.1
Thank you
Eggert
--
berlin.de - meine stadt im netz. Jetzt eigene eMail-adresse @berlin.de sichern!