#kdevelop-pragma

Joachim Ansorg Jockel123 at gmx.de
Thu Apr 27 14:28:29 BST 2000

Hi!

Some days ago I asked about makefile generation and the KDevelop comments automatically added in them (e.g. in AUTHORS.in).

But if I create html pages adding them in the Makefile section of the .kdevprj file the lines

####### kdevelop will overwrite this part!!! (begin)##########

####### kdevelop will overwrite this part!!! (end)############

are _not_ valid comments.

Isn't it reasonable only to change files containing the string "Makefile"  or is this a bad solution ?

-- Joachim
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info at bibletime.de