KDevelop 2.0 crash on "File->New"

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 00:41:42 BST 2000

Hi Shane,

Shane Rogers wrote:

> I did that, and after recompiling kdevelop still crashes on File->New.
Uuhmm...sorry, now I understand what you mean.
Well, this crash is because no project is loaded and that´s why the
filenew dialog tries to access a null pointer.
Of course that will change when the project management is improved.
Meanwhile you can workaround, if you load any project before you click
File->New.
Note that kdevelop2 is not thought to be a working version yet.

Bye,
  Falk