Kde2 and qt2 include files location...

Thomas Regner tomte at subdimension.com
Wed Apr 19 19:48:03 BST 2000

Hi Serge,

kdevelop for kde1.x allows the development of kde2 applications,
you can tell it were kde2 and qt2 reside through text-widgets in the configuration dialog of KDevelop.
/etc/ld.so.conf should only point to the qt1.x and kde1.x lib-paths.
If you want to develop UNDER kde2, I suggest a parallel installation of kde1 and kde2 according to the text I attached to this mail
but beware: kdevelop2 isn´t useable yet.

--