Todays mailbombing top three

Erwin Rol Erwin.Rol at q-soft-engineering.com
Tue Apr 18 13:33:57 BST 2000

Hmmm i had the same problem but that had nothing to
do with the sender or the list, just with my way of getting
my mail. Netscape was setup to leave messeage on the server and
somehow got the old messages too when getting new ones.
The same can happen with fetchmail, when it looses track on
what was the last messges it got. But that only seems to happen when you
leave the messages on the server.

Maybe somethign like that is your problem, hope the info might help.

-Erwin

--
        Q - S O F T - E N G I N E E R I N G
     Rodachtalweg 11, 81549 Muenchen, Germany

Erwin Rol (Software Engineer)     phone: +49-89-68050051
Erwin.Rol at Q-Soft-Engineering.com  fax  : +49-89-68050052