Problems w/ Dialog Editor

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Sun Apr 16 16:29:26 BST 2000

Steven

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, you wrote:
> Richard,
>
>     What should I do to ensure that this gets into the 1.2 release of KDevelop? Should
> I (or you, for that matter) submit this as a patch that fixes the bug?

I'd send an email to '2862.bugs.kde.com' with the code for the fix (in diff
format maybe), and confirm that you've tested it.

>     Also, do you happen to notice why at some point, it would drop adding the suffix
> (demonstrated by my 2nd kdevdlg file), and since this only happened when I added a new
> widget, I suspect the entire file would be needed to demonstrate the bug...

I would submit this as a separate report - I wonder if this is also the
cause of your problem with dialogues only opening once per KDevelop session?

I had trouble with your long dialogue examples because kmail doesn't support
shift click to extend a text selection, and I just couldn't manage to copy and
paste a dialog out of the mail to try it.

-- Richard