Problems w/ Dialog Editor

Steven Suson suson at TuckerEnergy.com
Fri Apr 14 17:54:25 BST 2000

Richard,

    What should I do to ensure that this gets into the 1.2 release of KDevelop? Should
I (or you, for that matter) submit this as a patch that fixes the bug?

    Also, do you happen to notice why at some point, it would drop adding the suffix
(demonstrated by my 2nd kdevdlg file), and since this only happened when I added a new
widget, I suspect the entire file would be needed to demonstrate the bug...

Thanks again,
Steven Suson
"Keep the faith."