C/C++ reference

Steven Suson suson at TuckerEnergy.com
Wed Apr 12 22:32:19 BST 2000

If I am correct in assuming that Mandrake wants it in the same place as Red Hat
(which I'm pretty sure of), then the files should live in
/usr/share/doc/HTML/default/kdevelop/reference. Note that default is a symbolic
link to your language (e.g. en for English). I believe the last directory in the
path (reference) is created by unpacking the tarball.

Steve Suson
"Keep the faith."