kdevelop crashes on own glimpsindexed database

Bartlomiej Jarocki bartek at itam.zabrze.pl
Wed Apr 12 17:50:56 BST 2000

Hello

What should be options for glimpseindex when I want to generate a search
database suitable for kdevelop. I want to do it manually because
Kdevelop doesnt remember extra search paths enetered in tools window.

Anyway when I try it kdevelop crashes with following error messages

QGArray: Cannot allocate array with negative length
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I guess its the question of options in glimpsindex spawn in kdevelop.

I will appreciate any help.

Regards

Bartek.