Weird kdevelop problems

Sean Harmer sh at astro.keele.ac.uk
Mon Apr 10 14:03:30 BST 2000

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, you wrote:
> so please try to compile/install and use an actual snapshot...
> it wouldn't be quite good, if we would port an error to version 1.2.

No problem I'll try a snapshot. Although, what has really got me baffled is
that kdevelop 1.1 worked fine until the middle of last week. How does
kdevelop call the compiler, and how does kappwizard generate the project
tamplates? Did anything change there between version 1.0 and 1.1?

Cheers,
	Sean

  Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter?
  Everytime I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff
  out of my head. Like that time I took the wine making
  course and I forgot how to drive.

	- Homer J. Simpson