Bug with the "Make Distribution -> Source-tgz"

Adam L. adalac at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 10 04:47:20 BST 2000

I have a little problem with external include on the 1.2 kdevelop:
I put in the project options (additionals options) the following commands:
-g -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL
And when I try to compile the tarball distribution done with Source-tgz,
it can't find the header files because the option is missing
(-I/usr/include/SDL). The "Make Distribution -> Source-tgz" don't put all
the options (from the "additionals options") in the makefile.am or makefile.in
(or what ever...)... :-<

Someone can help me?