Installation of KDevelop on RedHat 6.1

Harald Hoyer Harald.Hoyer at RedHat.de
Fri Apr 7 19:59:21 BST 2000

THE problem are the environment variables, if you want to compile s.th.
that needs qt-1.4x

$ export QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt-1.44/
$ export MOC=$QTDIR/bin/moc

should fix the problem. If you have installed qt-1.45, you should change
it to

$ export QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt-1.45/
$ export MOC=$QTDIR/bin/moc

After that you can normally run

$ ./configure
$ make
$ make install

--
Harald Hoyer, Software Developer   Tel. : +49-711-96437-0
Red Hat GmbH                       Fax. : +49-711-96437-111
Hauptstaetterstr. 58               Email: Harald.Hoyer at redhat.de
D-70178 Stuttgart                  Web  : http://www.redhat.de/