RPM was: Tabed control

candido lopez crodrigu at mediaone.net
Tue Sep 21 19:18:01 BST 1999

this installer has three options:

1) binary
2) binary + source
3) source

when the person that generate the installer can select any of this options,
remember
that this is for persons that uses MS-windows, so compiling or slash
something on the
command line do not exists, the basic idea is that if source code the
installer will
compile and INSTALL the program, the user for example can RUN the installer
a second time and change properties ( that are checkboxes on the installer
window)

for example add sound support []

persons that understand how to compile or use gzip do not need this.