Tabed control

candido lopez crodrigu at mediaone.net
Mon Sep 20 16:30:20 BST 1999

I am interested on develop for KDE, but first let me congratulate guys, is very fine
IDE ( it will be even more fine when all those little details are finished )

I am thinking to develop an installer, this will be two parts: 1) the app. generator

and the installer.

The app. gen. is a wizard and I need to generated a multiple tab with file browser (

a tree control).

The problem is that I did not saw any of such control on the IDE, how I can generate
it?

thanks

PS. why there is not a mapper ( you guys based this IDE on MS visual C++, so where
is the mapper, you know ctr+w and select the control and add the function)

thanks