suggestion, bug report

Balazs Benedek benedek at acm.org
Thu Sep 16 21:40:23 BST 1999

Hello,

[short introduction: I'm a student of the Technical University of
Budapest, Hungary, with a Comp. Sci major and I use KDevelop for my
homeworks]

1) Could you add menu items/shortcuts to access document windows directly?
(like ^L now, but that one is switching only)
2) The hot key (shortcut) for some items are the same. [may be only in the
Hungarian translation?]
3) It is hard to enter some accente character, but I guess it is the
problem of KWrite, so I reported there
4) The indent-unindent (^U,^I) functions are not perfect. Try to use
yourself TAB for indenting, and then do a couple of ^U, ^U, ^I :((
5) is it possible to use the indent/unindent function as follows
1st: select the block
2nd: use TAB/sh-TAB to indent/unindent
6) is it possible to move the class viewer to the right side of the screen

I really like KDevelop, so please go on! I wish the best for the whole
team!

Balazs Benedek