Suggestion

Andrew Butterworth Andrew.Butterworth at cognitionsolutions.plc.uk
Mon Sep 13 13:14:25 BST 1999

Hi,

Just downloaded and installed KDevelop on my Redhat Linux 6.0 machine. I had
no problems with the installation and everything seems to work fine. I must
say I'm very impressed with it and I'm going to convince my bosses to let us
start using it at work. (Even if it is only beta 2)  It certainly speeds my
home development projects up!

Anyway, I do have one suggestion, sorry if this has already been suggested
before, but I would like to see a "shared library" project option included
in the New Project dialog. I could use custom I suppose but I love the way
that I get all my GNU files and Makefiles generated for me when I use the
other Project Templates... either that or the facility to design and add
your own templates would be very useful.

Thanks, for providing a great application and keep up the good work!

Andy Butterworth
Cognition Solutions Plc