Fwd: concerning to the "file management bug"

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 9 10:20:59 BST 1999

> I noticed it would automatically happen when I double-click on an
> error message (at the bottom of the screen) to get to the error in a
> given file. If that file is also accessed through the Class tree, then 2
> versions of that file would eventually appear in the Window List.

In CKDevelop::switchToFile() (file kdevelop/ckdevelop_noslot.cpp),
change the line

  info->id = menu_buffers->insertItem(fileinfo.fileName(),-2,0);

into

  info->id = menu_buffers->insertItem(filename,-2,0);

Do you still have duplicate entries in the window list or are
there little differences, like '//' instead of '/'?

Bernd.