R: One more suggestion about ClassView

Carlo Sirna carlo.sirna at digisoft.it
Thu Sep 2 21:31:41 BST 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Gygax Hans-Peter <Gygax at twi-ag.ch>
To: <kdevelop at fara3.cs.uni-potsdam.de>
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 1999 3:39 PM
Subject: RE: One more suggestion about ClassView

> Hi,
>
> I think the "TIP" comments are not necessary. The KDOC standard (used by
KDE
> developers) allows programmers to document classes and class members in a
> standardized and machine-parsable way; all we need is to have KDevelop do
> that parsing.

I knew... I wanted only to express the idea... Of course I agree about using
the KDOC
standard.
 One day I will get it working...

> As for grouping: I agree here, but I find it a little verbose. How about
> "extending" the keywords "public", "protected" etc. by appending the
section
> name in a comment ?

 I don't agree about this... If would want to put in the same section both
private and
public members, I couldn't do it... And when I am developing a class I focus
more on
members how members are related each other rather on their visibility...