One more suggestion about ClassView

Gygax Hans-Peter Gygax at twi-ag.ch
Thu Sep 2 14:39:45 BST 1999

Hi,

I think the "TIP" comments are not necessary. The KDOC standard (used by KDE
developers) allows programmers to document classes and class members in a
standardized and machine-parsable way; all we need is to have KDevelop do
that parsing.
As for grouping: I agree here, but I find it a little verbose. How about
"extending" the keywords "public", "protected" etc. by appending the section
name in a comment ?
Like:
	class XXXX {
	public: //$S user-interaction
	  void foo();
	public: //$S widget rendering
	  void bar();
	private:
	  int notInterested;
	};

since nothing forbids specifying "public", "protected" etc. more than once.
("$S" means "this is a section"; omitting it means this is not a section).

I don't know about sub-sections, though... shouldn't that be left to inner
classes ?

Just my thoughts
	JPG