more suggestions (was: Re: ClassView suggestion)

Christoph Sch�nfeld Christoph.Schoenfeld at mni.fh-giessen.de
Wed Sep 1 12:42:33 BST 1999

> Carlo Sirna wrote:
> >
> > Often the member functions subtree (in ClassView) gets huge because of a lot
> > of overloaded functions... I think it would be more readable if all
> > overloaded functions could be collapsed in a sub-tree (one for each function
> > name)...
> A good idea, i think :-)
>
> Christian
It would be even better if you´d put public, protected and private member
functions and the variables into a separate sub tree each.
(maybe make this configurable?)

some other suggestions:
* Can you make the forward/back buttons work with normal files - just as in the
documentation browser? This would tremendously speed up navigation in huge
projects!

* What about keyboard support in the class browser?

* I miss the "open file under cursor" function in the RBM popup if you point on
#include <filename>.

keep up the excellent work!

Christoph