KDevelop and OpenGL (MESA 3D)

Robert.M.Wheat at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de Robert.M.Wheat at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de
Sat Oct 30 07:37:30 BST 1999

Hello,

I have been working a lot lately with OpenGL programming, and several programs that use/require it.

I have written the code, actually just added to the existing code, to allow one to create a
skeleton OpenGL application, (using Mesa3D), from the KDevelop AppWizard.  In the KDevelop
tradition, this skeleton code will compile and execute (but won't really do anything) with no
modifications.  This is in the form of a patch, created using diff, with two additional (new) files
as well.  I've used the QT OpenGL extensions, so you'll have to make sure you have those compiled
also.  It's very easy to apply (famous last words).

If anyone (KDevelop developers?) is interested, contact me.

--
Robert M. Wheat, Jr.
belran at worldnet.ibm.net